Coronavirus Update For Patients
WE ARE DOING OUR UTMOST TO KEEP PATIENTS AND STAFF SAFE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- We have installed a buzzer system on the front door; this is to ensure that only patients with prebooked appointments are attending our surgery, and to keep numbers in the building down to ensure patients can maintain social distancing within our waiting room.
- We are taking the temperature of all staff and patients that enter the building using a contactless thermometer.
- Our clinical team members are allowing extra time between patients to clean the room.
- Anyone needing to see a GP will be triaged via telephone, and should you need to be seen a video or face to face consultation will be arranged.
- We are not seeing patients with symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 here. If you have symptoms that you feel you cannot manage alone at home please telephone us as usual; should you need to be seen an appointment will be arranged for you to be seen at a hub off site
Please continue to follow government guidance in regards to isolation if you have a fever, cough and/or loss of smell or taste. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance
Thank you to all of our wonderful patients and staff for bearing with us through this challenging time.