The overall reason for the existence of the group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the Practice and the community it serves, ensuring the Practice remains accountable and responsive to its patients needs.
The key aims of the group are :
- To create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- To provide an avenue for patients` input into the way that facilities and services are planned and implemented.
- To support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
- To collect patient opinions and experiences to help the Practice to evaluate its services.
- To communicate to the Practice community and/or the wider community, information about the practice.
The Group is always looking for new members so please contact the Practice Manager in the first instance, via reception, if you wish to know more about what the Group does and how you might be able to help.
Telephone: 01424 217465
General Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 01424 892569
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pebsham & Sea Road Surgery
Telephone: 01424 230399
General Email: email@example.com